Property Manager Closing date: 21st July 2017
Applications are invited from experienced Property Managers to join our office in Tulse Hill, SE27
Part Time Property Manager
21 Hours per week 10am – 6pm (flexible)
£24,000.00 pro rata
Lantana Estates has built a very successful sales/lettings agency, offering property management, and more recently a block management service to our extensive portfolio of landlords and investors. We are looking to take on a block manager to help manage this expanding portfolio, whilst delivering high quality customer service.
On a personal level, you will ideally hold RICS/IRPM qualification (although not essential), have excellent communication/organisational skills, be well presented, have a “can do” attitude and hold a full UK driving license. Block management experience is favoured, however we will consider candidates from other disciplines.
Suitable candidates will be well versed with the likes of the following:-
- Coordinating and managing all services and maintenance contracts
- Communicating with clients and leaseholders in line with agreement
- Assist with Service charge budgeting and management
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations
- Advising on and implementation of Section 20 procedures
- Overseeing planned maintenance work and manage contractors
- Assisting client accountant with year-end accounts
- Putting in place insurance for each property
- Chairing annual AGM’s
- Regular Site inspections
The successful Property Manager can expect a competitive salary and package, dependent on experience and qualification. Please state your expectations on your application.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 10 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. Closing date for application Friday 21st July 2017